School Services of California Inc. (SSC) professional staff members are available to lend their extensive range of expertise to school agencies confronted by particular challenges. Whether facing internal budget control issues, organizational demands, office staffing concerns, or collective bargaining issues, SSC’s consultants bring with them both experience and the ability to recognize the uniqueness of every situation.
The following are examples of some of the studies we have successfully conducted on behalf of our clients around the state. We can customize any study to your individual local agency needs. The cost and timeline for consulting services is unique for each engagement and is based on the scope of services provided. If you would like more information about any of our consulting services, please contact Kathleen Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links below for further descriptions of SSC’s Management Consulting Services:
- Charter School Support
- Collective Bargaining Support
- Comparative High School Staffing and Master Schedule Study
- Employee Compensation
- Facilitation Services
- Financial Studies and Support
- Human Resources Studies and Support
- Organizational and Efficiency Studies
- Reorganization, Unification, and Territory Transfer Studies
- School Construction and Facilities
- Special Education Studies