School Services of California Inc. (SSC) professional staff members are always available to lend their extensive range of expertise to school agencies confronted by particular challenges. Whether facing internal budget control issues, organizational demands, office staffing concerns, or collective bargaining issues, SSC’s consultants bring with them both experience and the ability to recognize the uniqueness of every situation.
The following are examples of some of the studies we have successfully conducted on behalf of our clients around the state. We can customize any study to your individual local agency needs. The cost and timeline for consulting services is unique for each engagement and is based on the scope of services provided. If you would like more information about any of our consulting services, please contact Kathleen Spencer at email@example.com.
Click on the links below for further descriptions of SSC’s Management Consulting Services:
- Collective Bargaining Support
- Financial Studies and Support
- Employee Compensation
- Charter School Support
- School Construction and Facilities
- Organizational and Efficiency Studies
- Facilitation Services
- LCAP Engagement Practices Review
- Human Resources Studies and Support
- Special Education Studies
- Reorganization, Unification, and Territory Transfer Studies