Our workshops and webinars are popular. To ensure that you are registered without delay, we highly recommend that you register online or completely fill out a registration form.
- How do I register for a workshop/webinar?
- How do I get a registration confirmation if I mail in a registration form?
- When will I receive my Fast Pass (for in-person workshops) or Zoom link (for webinars) confirmation?
- How can I access workshop and/or webinar resources?
- What if I cannot attend and would like to send a substitute?
- What if I only want to change the location for an in-person workshop?
- What if I need to cancel my registration?
- What else do I need to know?
How do I register for a workshop/webinar?
Clients can use the secure online registration form or enter information on the PDF registration form. Please submit your registration according to your choice of payment as stated below. Nonclients should complete the PDF registration form and follow the instructions to pay by check or credit card.
- If paying by check: Email the completed registration form and copy of completed check to firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by hard copies in the mail to our "remit to only address"—P.O. Box 516613, Los Angeles, CA 90051-0599.
- If paying by credit card: Email the completed registration form to email@example.com or mail to 1121 L Street, Suite 1060, Sacramento, CA 95814. For your security, SSC staff will call and request the credit card’s three-digit security code. Clients can also register online using a credit card.
- If paying with a purchase order (clients only): Email the completed registration form, along with purchase order, to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick processing, or mail to 1121 L Street, Suite 1060, Sacramento, CA 95814. Online registrations are also accepted with a purchase order number noted on the registration form.
How do I get a registration confirmation if I mail in a registration form?
For all in-person workshops and webinars, please email our event coordinator, Michelle Berge, at email@example.com. Include the organization name, person(s) attending, and the name of workshop or webinar. You will receive a reply to confirm your registration.
When will I receive my Fast Pass (for in-person workshops) or Zoom link (for webinars)?
For in-person workshops, Fast Passes are available to download approximately two weeks prior to the workshop. Those who registered early will receive an email notice directing them to go here to download and print the Fast Pass for the workshop. A link to this page will also be available on the registered user's My SSC page under "Upcoming Workshops." A printed Fast Pass is necessary to bypass the registration desk. Registered attendees who do not bring a printed Fast Pass can stop by the registration desk to check in and receive any workshop materials.
For webinars, a Zoom link will be sent once your registration is confirmed. Note that the email will be from Michelle Berge SSC Webinars (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A subsequent email reminder will be sent one week before the workshop or webinar, with a final reminder email sent a day or two before the workshop or webinar.
How can I access workshop and/or webinar resources?
Resources for all of your registered workshop and webinar resources can be found on the user’s My SSC page under “My Workshops.”
You can access your My SSC page by clicking on the “My SSC” link located at the top right corner of our website next to the “Login/Logout” button. If you do not currently have an account for our website, you can create an account using your local educational agency email address by clicking on the Login button and selecting “Create New Account.” If you need assistance accessing the resources or creating an account, please contact Rebecca Arent at email@example.com.
What if I cannot attend an in-person workshop and would like to send a substitute?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the organization name, person(s) attending, and the name of the workshop or webinar. Please note who will not be attending and include the name and email address of the person substituting. Note that webinars are available to be viewed on demand for 90 days from the webinar date and all webinar resources are available online for download.
What if I only want to change the location for an in-person workshop?
Email email@example.com, with the organization name, person(s) attending, and the name of the workshop. Please indicate your registered location and indicate your new desired location.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
Please review the cancellation policy that is listed on the registration form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the organization name, person(s) cancelling, and the name of the workshop or webinar. You will receive a reply with a cancellation number.
What else do I need to know?
Designated registration fax number (916) 245-3645.
At times, we have to change dates and locations of certain workshops or webinars. Always check our website for updates on date and/or location changes.