School Services of California Inc.'s (SSC) special education studies can include the review and analysis of revenue, expenditure, student placement, program structure, and staffing data in order to prepare strategies for the future of your local agency’s special education program. These studies can also engage stakeholders and set the groundwork for meaningful and sustainable change. Some of the studies SSC typically conducts are:
- Special education budget and transportation review
- Special education facilitated self-study
- Special education department efficiency study
- Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) allocation model review/facilitation
- Individualized education program (IEP) compliance review
For additional assistance or more information about our services, fill out the following form by clicking here.