Non-clients: $550.00 per attendee
Program Ends: 10:30 AM
About the Webinar
On the heels of a five percent cost-of-living adjustment and an historical level of one-time resources, local educational agencies (LEAs) are navigating the numerous reporting deadlines, and new plans in the face of declining enrollment with one primary fiscal goal—ensuring their LEA stays on the strong fiscal ground.
Amidst the new funding sources and spending requirements, it’s more important than ever to understand the fundamentals of preparing for bargaining, and effectively communicating the position of the LEA—including the tracking of one-time resources.
The webinar contains important information for all levels of the business and fiscal departments, including accountants, fiscal directors, budget managers, and chief business officials, as well as lead negotiators. Be sure to attend to learn new ideas for the experienced negotiator, as well as training for the newest participant on the management side of the table.
Dates and Times:
Part 1: February 8, 2022, 9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Part 2: February 10, 2022, 9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Fee Includes Both Webinars
- Preparing for negotiations, mediation, factfinding, and the realities of impasse
- Illustrative examples of step and column, and cost of 1% calculations
- Establishing comparable agencies
- Pricing proposals and translating the costs into at-the-table language
- Simplified multiyear projection tool for costing proposals
- Negotiation pitfalls and missteps
- Effective strategies to communicate the LEA’s financial position and offer