Non-clients: $390.00 per attendee
Program Ends: 11:00 AM
About the Webinar
Among the many things local educational agencies (LEAs) must do in the 2021–22 school year is to prepare to expand their transitional kindergarten (TK) programs beginning in 2022–23 with the requirement to offer TK to all four-year-olds by the 2025–26 school year. This requires a deep look at and evaluation of existing and potential resources across an array of areas, including human resources, funding, and facilities, to develop the most effective and efficient implementation plan.
The time to plan for universal TK implementation is now. The complicated and multiphase planning process requires synchronized coordination from all members of an LEA’s cabinet as well as support staff directly involved in the TK programming—including fiscal, school facilities, and human resources management. Presenters will cover each operational area, along with resource opportunities, and strategies and best practices for implementation, including the impacts of negotiable decisions.
School Services of California Inc. is teaming up with Early Edge California to provide this timely webinar. Presenters bring a diverse background in school finance, human resources, and legislation and policy, and have teamed up to provide this webinar through a multi-perspective lens.
Learn more about the webinar’s sponsor by visiting the Early Edge California website.
Date and Time:
- Navigating transitional kindergarten (TK) credentialing requirements
- New requirements for TK programs
- Operational impacts and considerations
- Budgeting for TK expansion
- Temporary and ongoing fiscal resources for TK
- Preparing for staffing implications and recruitment strategies
- Collective bargaining implications
- School facility impacts and funding opportunities