In light of both the passage of state facilities bonds and the numerous local bonds passed, which has resulted in the need for assistance with the project management processes necessary for routine maintenance, modernization, and construction of school facilities, School Services of California Inc. offers a range of services for local school agencies, including:
- Organization of construction accounting and filing system
- Facilities department organizational review
- Facilities program review
- Construction accounting review
- 7-11 or boundary committee facilitation
- Charter school Proposition 39 (2000) facilities request support
For additional assistance or more information about our services, fill out the following form by clicking here.